what we do
SEET is the vocational training arm of sustainable livelihood promotion institutions focusing on developing the employability of youth through skill training for 22 years. SEET, established in 2000, is engaged in the Skill development programmed which aims at the welfare of the underprivileged sections of the society in most economically backward states of India.
SEET Over the past one and half decades and more, it has been implementing self-funded and supported developmental projects in different states setting off a process of steady transformation in the lives of the people and communities. Our projects have been funded by DRDA, ITDA, DSMS, NABARD, ODA, WORLD BANK, UNDP and NSDC. Our CSR Projects have been funded by PNB Housing, City Bank, ATOS, SMEC, Standard Chartered Bank, NTPC & BHEL
In the 20 years of its existence, SEET has implemented training programs across various states of India in various sectors including retail, hospitality, agriculture, Logistic, Plumbing solar, and Management & Health care. Till date SEET has assessed over 10000 candidates and skilled over 35000 candidates under PMKVY and Non-Star Schemes.
PLACEMENT OF TRAINED PERSONNELS----WE CREATE LIVELIHOOD AND CHANGE LIVES
- Mobilisation of Right Target Audience
- Documentation as per Statutory Requirements
- Training within Minimal impact on current Livelihood
- Proven Platform of Sourcing - Documentation - Training - Certification - Livelihood Generation
- Large Scale Reach across Nation with 16 Partners across 40 locations in 10 States
- Multiplier Effect of CSR Outcomes integrated Govt Skill Development Initiatives - PMKVY, DDUGKY, SGSY, NRLM,DRDA, ITDA ,World Bank, ODA, UNDP, Swachhtabhiyan, Namami Gange etc.
- Strong Client Relationship & Skill Development Ecosystem
- Team expertise of having trained and placed Over 45000 Participants across Industries in Skill Certification and Livelihood linkages.
COMPLETED AND ONGOING MEGA PROJECTS
- DISTRICT POVERTY INITIATIVES PROJECT RAJASTHAN (DPIP)-1 - 942 BPL Men/women trained for Rural Water resources & Sustainable livelihood.
- SGSY- 270 BPL tribal women trained, for Lac Cultivation, Leaf Cup plate making.
- SKILL UP GRADATION 2011-12 - 926 BPL tribal women trained for Sustainable livelihood trades like rice processing, Vegetable cultivation and Goatry.
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE - Sustainable livelihood, Mason training to 25 men BPL.
- SKILL UPGRADATION- Livelihood training on Rice Processing, Goat farming and vegetable cultivation to 1112 Women tribal.
- SKILL UPGRADATION - Livelihood skill development training on Vegetable cultivation and Spice making to 226, Tribal women.
- SKILL UPGRADATION - Lac cultivation and Leaf Cup plate making training to 270 tribal women
- LINE SOWING AND LINE TRANSPLANTATION TRAINING TO FARMERS - 264 small and marginal farmers were trained for line sowing and line transplanting.
- SKILL UP GRADATION TRAINING -- Training for vegetable vending and spices processing and marketing of Bisra Block. The program involved 27 SHGs with 281 women tribal beneficiaries.
- INSTALLATION OF PRE-FAB TOILETS BLOCKS UNDER SWACHH BHARAT - Installation of pre-fab toilets in girls' schools of Bhiwani, Jhajjar Districts of Haryana state.
- INSTALLATION OF PRE-FAB TOILET BLOCKS UNDER SWACHH BHARAT VIDYALAYA - Installation of pre-fab modular toilet in Girls schools of Dist. Mewat and Gurgaon (Haryana).
- PARDHANMANTRI KAUSHAL VIKAS YOJNA (PMKVY) (I&2) - Funded by NSDC and MSDE, Project Amount About One Crore, Skill Development to 5000 trainees in different job roles. Assam, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Telangana, J&K Haryana, Rajasthan, Up states.
- FOREST BASED SUSTAINABLE LIVELIHOOD - Skill Development & Sustainable Livelihood
- NAMAMI GANGE - BCC/ IEC motivation to 150000 residents for Sewer Connections of Toilets
- RENEWABLE ENERGY DEMONSTRATION - Management of RGREP Solar Park Sector 29, Gurugram-122007.
- MGNREGA _ CLUSTER FACILITATION PROJECT (CFP) at Block level of Dist. Sidharthnagar---- Aspirational & Backward Districts of UP'
- NISE - SURYAMITRA & VARUNMITRA (Skill Development to 1000 trainees in Solar energy. Trainees belong to Dist. Mewat, Kaithal, Rewari and Panipat, Haryana.)